"Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you..." John 15:16

Monday, June 15, 2009

an act of worship

Summer is challenging for pastors' wives. There is campmeeting, conferences, youth camp, weddings, graduations, and juggling family activities with church functions. For some, like me, this summer may mean a ministry move. Since the church year ends in the spring, most pastoral changes take place in the summer. So, we can add packing and resettling to that list as well.

No matter what is on our ministry horizon, you and I have to keep the focus clear. We are called to serve -- not just congregations, but Christ. Every part of ministry is an offering to Him. I want mine to be fragrant, so that my life is a daily act of worship.

1 comment:

The Dickinsons said...

Thanks for your sweet comment. We are doing fine. Jesus is helping us in our deputation! I hope that you are having a Happy Fall! =)